Sunday, April 8, 2007

Good Friday

3 hours ago I was so frustrated! I'm exhausted after three 14-15 hour night shifts on the med/surge unit, with about 5 hrs of sleep between each.
I've had zero time to spend with my 17-year old daughter, who is visiting for a week during her spring break.
Outside it's been snowing hard with a chill wind from the north. You'd think it was christmas coming up, not easter!
My sister and nephew are here for the easter weekend, and I want to spend time with them, but I still haven't looked at the taxes, and I have 99 tele strips to analyze.

3 hrs ago I felt that in order to manage my life I should have been a recluse. But when my sister and brother-in-law got into town and we all went to the friday night contra dance, all the stress and frustration melted away. At first I still felt dizzy but 3 hrs of dancing blew it all away, and the energy came pouring back! That is what dancing does for me. And that is why I am calling this blogg Dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment