Sunday, July 1, 2007

July in Ithaca...

Tomorrow is the first day of July, my last full month in Ithaca.
Here's what I have to look forward to:
15 more work nights
about 7-8 more contra dances
My dear friends, Nils and Ninna are coming for 2 weeks
My oldest son, 21-year old Audun, is coming for 1 week
My sister arrived on tuesday with her dog, so I'll be spending the month with them as well.
Ingvild just left to spend a week with my brother Adam, his wife Jane,and their children: Hanna (12) and Ben (8) on the horse farm in Missouri...
I would like to visit John, at his house in the country, though my schedule looks terrible, with ever only one or two nights off at time. He is one of my oldest friends, but I don't know if I'll be able to fit it in.
The kids should be getting their immediate future settled this month. Irene, my oldest daughter already has. She is starting her bakers apprenticeship on monday. Ingvild is waiting to hear about High School, Tormod, my 19-year old second son, and Audun are waiting to hear about college. And Husband, together with the dog, 4 cats and 2 birds, is waiting for me to come home...

No comments:

Post a Comment