Monday, June 7, 2010

Everything was going so well...

Ok, so I finished the Nurse Anesthesia training last week, got an A on my final paper and bought a new car. Even applied for an anesthesia job. I was all ready to start working out, gardening, training the dog, learning Italian, meditating etc. I was going to bike to work this weekend, 3 days in a row. Friday I had a cold coming on. Saturday I felt like shit but went to work anyway - which I regretted as I lost my voice in the course of the evening. Have now been home sick from work for 3 days in a row with the cold from hell: sore throat, couph, no voice, runny nose, almost fever... I just feel like hell warmed over and when am I ever going to get better???!

1 comment:

  1. I've been under the weather for about six months now, so I guess I know that feeling:P

    Feel better Mom<3

    ReplyDelete