Tuesday, December 6, 2011

No more sleeping over

Last night I slept at the hospital for the last time. I won't miss it. Sleeping over has been expensive and the rooms are sterile and impersonal, but lacking the comforts of a hotel; ie no bedding, no internet, no towels. They claim that they don't provide bedding for reasons of hygiene. But there is no dishwasher in the kitchen either, and I picked up a stomach bug a few weeks ago, which I am prettysure came from insufficiently washed dishes. So much for hygiene! Anyway I look forward to sleeping at home from now on, in my own warm and comfy bed, with my husband to scratch my back, and my dog to lick my hand (her bed is on the floor by my side).

1 comment:

  1. hø - scratch your back - hø - one more chocolate calendar and i`ll do it.

    ReplyDelete