Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day



So the other day I sat down to think: what would my life look like if I woke up one morning to find that I had the perfect life (this was an exercise in the introduction to a book my daughter recommended called "Change your Life in 7 Days" by Paul McKenna). I sometimes think that I would really prefer to be alone, to being in a relationship. However, when I really thought about it - in a perfect life I would not be alone. I would be married to a kind, generous, loving man.






Valentines day dinner at Sushi Asia. They had the most delicious lam and vegetable dinner!





Valentines present which I found on my desk when I got up. Husband had to work and had gotten up at 5 am leaving me to sleep in. I have always wanted a set of natural skin care products, and these are travel sized. Just the thing for when we travel to America later this spring.



I gave husband a gift card for 12 deserts, to be made by me within the next year. To be honest, I needed an excuse to try out some recipes for desserts without sugar that I found in the "broccoli forrest" cookbook. I immediatly got busy and made the first one: an apple, cheese, port pie with an almond crust. But I cheated and used home-made currant juice instead of port - so it had some sugar in it after all.





1 comment:

  1. I love that you're reading the book :D
    Sounds like a lovely valentines :) <3

    ReplyDelete