Wednesday, August 8, 2007

On the road again!

It's my last night in Ithaca. I'm sitting at my laptop - everything else is packed away. A cool night breeze is coming in through the open windows, where the rain is splashing on the street below.

I have finished packing. 19 small and 9 large boxes sent to Norway by mail. 5 suitcases, a backpack, computer bag and handbag packed to the gills.
Tomorrow morning early we go to the farm for blueberry pancakes with my parents. Then at noon Father will drive us to the airport. We fly first to Washington DC, then to Copenhagen and finally to Oslo, where Husband will pick us up.

If only it were possible to work in Norway, but live in Ithaca! However there are some logistical problems that I have not been able to solve so far, such as the 8-10 hr commute and the 6 hr time change. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment