Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shopping in London

I spent the day with Ingvild and Marjana at Hyde Park and Oxford street. It was a sunny, warm and windy day. The flowers were so lovely and smelled so good!

Dancer and Ingvild at Hyde park

Marjana and Ingvild: best friends

Dancer and Ingvild at Hyde Park


Dancer a nd Ingvild

Marjana and Ingvild in the Nostrils of the disembodied horse

After hanging out in the park for a while we went to Primark on Oxford street and had a shopping frenzy. I had had a bagel with cream cheese and salmon for breakfast at the cafe where Marjana works. It was so filling that I didn't even get hungry until about 4 pm when we came out of Primark. Ingvild knew of a place further down Oxford street with fantastic belgian waffles with chocolate. The girls were going on to McDonalds for some real food but by this time my feet were screaming for a rest. I saw a Starbucks across the street and went there to sit and wait for the girls with all the shopping bags in a corner beside me. It took them a while, as the first McDonalds was closed for improvements and they had to go on to the next. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep waiting. All in all it was a nice day. I got some presents to bring back for husband. Looking forward to early bedtime tonight. Tomorrow early I get on the train to Cornwall to visit Irene over the weekend.



I was going to get this for Husband, but unfortunatly I didn't have enough money on my credit card.

This however, is what I got for myself: a rabbit onesie!

No comments:

Post a Comment